WHATEVER IT IS, we can work through it.
You might come to counselling for any of the following reasons:-
- Anxiety or worry
- Constant fatigue
- Grief for the death of a loved one
- Loneliness or isolation
- Sexual orientation or identity issues
- Physical abuse
- Sexual abuse
- Emotional burden from supporting others
The goal of counselling is to ALLOW YOU TO:
- Adapt to changes in your life
- Feel safe and secure
- Know what you want out of life and make the necessary changes
- Accept yourself as you are
- Feel empowered to move forward and create your own future
In summary, counselling and psychotherapy is a weekly one-to-one meeting for the purpose of reducing internal suffering due to feelings, behaviour, beliefs, relationships or past experiences. Psychotherapy is also a means of self-growth, to reach our potential, and use healthy means to develop our thoughts and behavior.
My fee is negotiable. I work in Clonakilty, West Cork.. Contact me and let's get to work!